4/21/11

Butterscotch Blues

I’m just beginning to explore the design possibilities of this beautiful focal bead I received from my Bead Soup Double Up partner. Lots of blue and amber hues swirling around.

The romantic in me is considering a marriage of creamy caramel and striking cobalt, but the free spirit in me is flirting with deep butterscotch, sage and turquoise. I’m no closer to a decision after curating these mouth-watering examples from Etsy artists…warning – this collection will have you drooling!

2 comments:

  1. Decisions, decisions! Thats a hard one, all your suggestions sound great. I see a little bronze too? Can't wait to see what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stories with your beads. What inspiring colour inspirations!! I will visit again to see your bead adventures.
    Shelley at Riverleabeads

    ReplyDelete