1/1/10

Getting Started...

Recently introduced to beading, I have been inspired by visits to the blogs of a myriad of truly talented artists. They have intrigued, challenged and motivated me to give this art a try.

After picking up Tara Frey’s beautiful book, Blogging for Bliss, I decided to take a just do it approach and jump right in to blogging as well. I don’t have a clear idea of how this will evolve, but I will strive to make it a place to share my creative adventures, (successes and failures) and best thoughts, interspersed with the ups and downs of everyday life.

I hope this will be a spot where friends and family near and far will catch up with us and where new friends will be made...and hopefully where you will find something to inspire you as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment