9/6/12

MoJo Magic - Titanium and Gold


Titanium is the elegant and cool neutral in this season’s color palette from Pantone. It seems to me that it would work well with every other color in the Fall palette, a theory I plan to have lots of fun putting to the test over the next month.

I’ve paired it here with Honey Gold, a true Fall classic, and the very delicious, chocolaty brown, French Roast.

Heather Collin’s cubic right angle weave pattern, MoJo, was my vehicle. I chose Heather’s pendant for its balanced proportions and sculptural curves, and because her designs are always magical - fun to stitch and fabulous to wear!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous color combination, gorgeous design! Yummy...I've always enjoyed working with gray. It's an unexpected but wonderful neutral to play off of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous piece! I love the wonderful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh My Gorgeousness! The way the captured beads are peeking out is beautiful, as is the very form of the piece. The colors work perfectly together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, as always - I love your work! I knew these beads would be gorgeous when I saw them in your last post!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those wonderful colors! The pendant is spectacular!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful! Thank you for sharing your lovely blog at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop. xo

    ReplyDelete